Updated June 6, 2018
This privacy statement demonstrates Northern Products, Inc.’s, firm commitment to privacy and security and to define these standards to our customers and the community we serve. We have established these policies to protect the security and privacy of the information we collect. In addition to these policies, we maintain strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of customer information.
We will never share your information, and we routinely install new website security measures to ensure that no outside party can view or intercept a payment.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating the information here. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- We use your IP address to help identify your shopping cart.
- We order/contact forms to allow consumers to request information, products, and services. We collect your contact information (e.g., email address) when you submit these forms.
- We process financial information (like account or credit card numbers) through our payment gateway. Northern Products DOES NOT store such information in or on our servers.
- We us contact information from the order/contact forms to send products and information and to fulfill orders.
- We may use contact information if necessary to get in touch with you in order to solve a problem or answer a question.
- We do not share, sell or in any way distribute your data with or to any other companies.
- This policy does not preclude Northern Lights’ unrestricted use of non-personal, summarized, derived, or aggregate information (i.e., volumes, totals, averages, etc.).
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Security of information in transit to and from our website is encrypted using SSL encryption protocols.
- We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as using encryption of sensitive information.
- This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited, and analyze this data in order to improve our website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest (e.g., social media sites). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We do not provide content on our website which is intended to attract or encourage the participation of children. We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18.